Thursday, March 01, 2012

Review: Soap & Glory's No Clogs Allowed™ Deep Pore Detox Mask

I think this product has been out for quite some time now but I foolishly didn't read the coupon from Boots (I'm a sucker for points I mean 4points per £1 is worth it especially when you can treat yourself to something nice after all those points within a year...I haven't spent mine yet haha) but luckily the staff used a coupon that deducted £3 off the original price meaning I only paid £8 for this product. A bargain for 100ml face mask...indeed <3.

Here's what the packaging looks like
A sponge was packaged inside making it ideal to rub off the face mask. This was soft to use instead of my usual face towel which can be rather harsh against my skin.


[Hideous image deleted xD]







Overall first time using this product I was probably more concerned about the consistency as the one I currently use needs to be more than grape-size like suggested with this one.

Rating: 8/10

No comments:

Post a Comment